Without a doubt, Gmail is one the most popular and widely used email services across the world. Great performance, cool features and the more than generous storage make it a joy to use.
However, as a result our mailboxes keep getting filled with ever-increasing amounts of email. Email that contains personal messages, vacation pictures and for a lot of us, work related stuff too.
Any way you look at it, your email is valuable.
GmailVault is designed to provide a safety net for your valuable email. It backs up all the email in your Gmail account onto your local machine. This has a number of benefits:
- All your email (including attachments) is with you. And all your chats. There is something reassuring about your data being “next” to you.
- You have access to all backed up email – even when you are offline. No worries about poor net connections.
- Browse, search, view… locally, offline – at lightning speeds.
- Did you inadvertently delete a mail from your Gmail account? No problems. Use GmailVault’s one-click restore to put that email back into your Gmail.
- Never worry about running out of space. Even if you are a super-duper email demon, with huge disk-consuming attachments, and your Gmail account is bursting at the seams… GmailVault has ALL of your email. In your Gmail account, you can safely delete some email to create space – perhaps the oldest / largest / or the ones you least care about.
- Save frequently used searches, navigate by folders and labels, restore and forward email.
And did we mention that you get all this for free?
PS: We’d love to have your feedback about GmailVault, including, but not limited to: bug reports, feature requests, constructive criticism and appreciation.